Your Privacy With Unidigi and the Unified Numbering Project
Last Updated: June 22nd, 2014
Only you can decide who gets access to your information.
You may modify or delete Your Information in part or in whole at any time.
Your Information will Remain Your Information.
UNIDIGI will not change your information without your permission.
UNIDIGI will not sell or share Your Information with third parties, unless required by law or by your request/allowance.
UNIDIGI is spam free to the core, not only do we not participate in any kind of spamming, we make great efforts to see to it that spam will never exist in our network.
What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or vote.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card information, social security number or Out of Wallet Questions to Confirm Your Identity. You may, however, visit our site anonymously although in a very limited fashion.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your user experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, poll, vote, referral, confirmation, verification, or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your orders or commissions earned.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may do so by cancelling your Registration.
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to accommodate future transactions however you may remove your credit card information at any time.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to the ‘Personal Info’ and/or ‘Payments’ pages.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions: Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
If there are any questions regarding this agreement you may use the “Contact Us” button at the top of the page or by mail at the this address:
30 N Gould Street Suite R
Sheridan, WY 82801